Loader - 4 Day Work Week with safety incentive of $2.5 / hour
Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employees to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion. Emterra is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Greenest Employers, a certified diverse supplier of the Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC), the Canadian Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBE) and WEConnect International.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s greenest employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now!
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
- A FOUR DAY WORK WEEK – GUARANTEED 40 HOURS
- Competitive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)
- Working locally in the Chilliwack area, home every night
- Tuition reimbursement program and professional development support
- Employee discount programs
- Personal Protective Equipment, Safety Boot Allowance are provided.
- Collect curbside materials from residential buildings, businesses and other facilitiess
- Loading and unloading recycle truck
- Maintain daily records of pick-ups
- Repetitive tasks including heavy lifting (55lbs/25 kgs)
- Observe safe work practices;
- Perform duties in all-weather conditions (hot, cold, rain or snow)
- Pick up refuse in other areas as required
- Dispose of curbside collections according to set policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties
- Safety minded approach to the daily tasks
- Ability to lift up to 55lbs;
- Punctual, reliable, team player
- Client service and public interaction skills – written and verbal
- Ability to read and write to record pickups and maintain daily records
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s Greenest Employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now! We appreciate all applicants who apply however only those who are qualified, will be contacted.
Emterra Group is committed to maintaining an equitable, fair, and diverse environment. Any applicants who have a disability or require reasonable accommodation may speak directly with our dedicated Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Specialists. Reasonable accommodations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position