Do you love technology? Are you looking for a great company and a position that will accelerate your career? Join our Team!
We are looking for an Administrative Support Specialist to join our rapidly growing team! As a member of our team, you can help Payentry provide excellent service, training, and results to our clients.
This is a remote position.
What's in it for you?
- A career, not a job at our growing company.
- Partial company-paid medical & dental for you and your family!
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability benefits.
- 401(k) Safe Harbor plan with up to a 4% company match.
- Health Savings Accounts and/or Flexible Spending Accounts supported with company contributions.
- Generous discretionary paid time off the package with immediate eligibility.
What will you do?
- Provides documentation and service to customers
relating to financial transactions such as insufficient funds, wires, direct
deposit issues and other account drafting inquiries
- Handle client communication related to check escheatment
- Responsible for basic banking functions for all
products which may include verifying file acceptance by bank, stop payments,
and ACH confirmations
- Provides support and guidance to the Customer
Experience and Tax teams
- Assist with daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliation of funds across all products.
- Responsible for filing, reporting and payment
processing of Ohio & Florida Workers Compensation for our payroll
What do you need?
- A passion for customer service
- A basic understanding of General Accounting Principles.
- A high level of integrity always and the capacity to find something positive in everything
- The ability to challenge thinking and influence others in more productive ways
- The aptitude to innovate and be passionately exceptional
- An inquisitive nature and the skill to ask engaging questions
- A commitment to teamwork
Who is Payentry?
We offer human capital management services to employers throughout the US. Payentry, our cloud-based SaaS platform, provides employer solutions that increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk, and give a competitive edge in managing and retaining high-quality employees.
Our mission is “Helping people get the most out of their workday” and providing the best systems and support for growing our clients' businesses. If you're ready to join us in that mission and advance your career, apply today!
Payentry and MPAY, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled