DLA Energy Budget & Financial Mgmt Services Analyst IV
We are seeking a Budget and Financial Management Services Analyst with immediate availability to conduct analysis in support of engineering and technical programs and deliverables. This position supports Defense Logistics (DLA) Energy and DLA Finance Energy who require assistance to develop, implement, and manage the procurement and financial life cycle of all DLA Energy inbound customer orders generated through 7600B/MIPR procurement process.
Typical services include accounting, budgeting, and complementary financial services such as: transaction analysis, transaction processing, data analysis and summarization, technical assistance in devising new or revised accounting policies and procedures, classifying accounting transactions, special studies to improve accounting operations, assessment and improvement of budget formulation and execution processes, special reviews to resolve budget formulation or budget execution issues, and technical assistance to improve budget preparation or execution processes.
***This is a contingent position dependent upon contract award.***
· Two positions on site with telecommuting potential in support of DLA Energy/Finance located at Ft Belvoir Lorton VA and San Antonio TX
· US Citizenship required
· IT–II Secret clearance required
Education and Experience:
· Minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree or Equivalent
· Minimum 15 years of directly relevant experience or equivalent. Education may substitute for experience
Preferred Additional Skills:
· Experience focused on Government Procure to Pay / Order to Cash Business Segments & Processes
· Experience using DLA's Enterprise Business System (EBS), and familiarity with DLA's operations and data systems.
- Good management and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
Anglicotech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Anglicotech, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities. For more information or to apply, visit our website at www.anglicotech.com/career