CHHA $150 SIGN ON BONUS
All American Home Care is looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers, CNAs and HHAs to become a part of our Family Owned and Operated Team. Caregivers are the keystone of our business, providing much-needed service to seniors and their families struggling to keep their independence daily. Our Caregivers possess the virtues of compassion, care, dependability, professionalism, honesty, flexibility, problem-solving, a positive attitude, and love.
Excellent benefits Package including:
- Paid holidays, personal, and sick days
- Paid Health Insurance
- Flexible hours
- COVID-19 compliant operation
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Provided
- Ongoing, professional career training and development
- Caring for a loved one means extra pay for you for qualified applicants. Ask our enrollment representative about the PA State Waiver Program
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Services may also include a variety of shifts, from 3-24 hours to live-in, over weekends, at night, in mornings, etc.
Requirements to be a Caregiver:
- English proficiency and excellent communication skills
- Two references required
- Proof of TB test taken within the last year showing clear results
- Must be able to pass a background check
- CNA, HHA and BLS/CPR training a plus
- Flexible Schedules
Now is the time to develop a career that is filled with both personal and professional satisfaction that will not only enrich your life but the lives of those you serve. If you possess the aforementioned virtues, and if you are comfortable with meeting the daily challenges of caregiving, please APPLY IMMEDIATELY.
Have a safe & brighter day today and join the All American Home Care Team!
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position