Fidelity Mechanical Services Ashburn, VA
Fidelity Mechanical Services, a premier provider of Mechanical HVAC design, installation, and service in the Mid‐Atlantic region, is seeking a Delivery Driver to join our team in Ashburn, VA.
The Delivery Driver is responsible for handling and delivering all product orders to customers and job sites.
- Delivers and unloads product orders to specified locations at the designated customers and job sites.
- Processes delivery paperwork.
- Maintains driving record truck log.
- Ensures routine truck maintenance is performed.
- Performs necessary warehouse tasks in conjunction with deliveries such as pulling/assembling orders and loading delivery truck.
- Provides assistance to warehouse staff in performing normal warehouse duties such as unloading and storing of inbound material and shipping tasks.
- May take and enter customer orders, as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. several times a day as needed for loading and unloading trucks. Limited overhead work.
- Must have the ability to obtain forklift certification and operate the forklift according to company policies.
- Must be able to operate, or learn to operate, a hand pallet jack.
- Must be able to push or pull a loaded handcart several times a day, as needed.
- Excellent inter-company relations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism during periods of high volume and stress.
- Ability to work with suppliers, service technicians, and management personnel.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience and a clean driving record.
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disabilities Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Pay