MaxHome is a company founded on the mission statement of “ Everybody Happy ”! We live the mission everyday by truly caring about our teams and our customers happiness. Because of this we are three-time repeat winner of the “ Top Workplace ” award and are a 9- time winner of the Inc 500/5000 fastest growing companies.
We are more than just a company that specializes in windows, outdoor living, and bath remodeling - we specialize in helping you be the best you can be. And you can tell we mean it - 70% of our executive team began their careers in entry level positions because we believe in recruiting, training and developing individuals with the drive to win.
MaxHome, LLC is growing and recruiting intelligent, dedicated, loyal, passionate, and outgoing professionals to join our winning, community supporting - HAPPY team.
If this sounds like the place you need to work at, then we would love to interview you for our Warehouse Attendant position.
Job Summary: The Warehouse Attendant is responsible for maintaining the Operations Department's warehouse inventory, loading/unloading shipments and records maintenance.
- Receive, store, and report quality control issues on all materials received in the warehouse
- Maintain organization within warehouse and any other facility in the office that is needed
- Expedite and organize all installer's job files
- Pull, organize, and ready any and all materials needed for daily jobs
o Experienced and can thrive under zero to minimal supervision
o Forklift experience is a plus
o Experience in shipping/receiving, stockroom, and/or warehouse facilities
o Clean record / Drug Free/ Background Checks and Drug Tests will be done
- Full Time hours, mostly in the on-site warehouse and office
- Physical and general labor
- Travel to satellite supply sites, job sites, and any remote warehouse locations may be required based on business needs
Keywords: Sales, Customer Service, entry level, career advancement, opportunity, growth, finance, financial, USIG, US Installer Group, college grad, college graduate, stay at home, sales assistant, supplemental income, extra money, forty plus, semi retired, consultant, Kenner, Baton Rouge, Harahan, Elmwood, Destrehan, Slidell, Hammond, Mandeville, Covington, Macy, Nordstrom, Walmart, Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Best Buy, Bathfitter, Lowes, Real Estate, Insurance Sales, Alarms, Cars, Restaurant, trade show, retired, retirees, campaigns, Rebath
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position