This position is the first point of contact with vendors, account personnel, the general public, and potential employment candidates. They greet visitors and notify the appropriate staff when necessary. Operation of a multi-line telephone and paging system. Understand and comprehend Power7, Linen Master, and various Excel programs. Detail oriented with excellent work ethic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communications: Communicates effectively and appropriately with internal and external customers. Uses good judgment as to what to communicate to whom as well as the best way to get that accomplished. Speaks in a clear and credible manner, selecting the right tone for the situation and audience. Listens to others and allows them to make their point.
- Computer Data Entry: Receives linen adjustments for accounts via telephone, fax or e-mail. Compiles standard orders with order adjustments on a daily basis via the Power7 and Linen Master for production floor processing. Enters return data and closes billing daily. Utilizes and understands various software programs and learns new programs as required.
- Administrative Support: Responsible for providing day to day administrative support which includes maintaining files, processing mail, operating office equipment.
- Interaction with Others: Establishes and maintains working relationships with managers, colleagues and hourly employees. Provides information to the internal customer as warranted by telephone, written e-mail, or in person.
- Processing Information: Utilizes time management skills to ensure that deadlines are met while accurately compiling, processing, and recording data. Is able to analyze the data and recognize specific trends such as differences, similarities, and changes.
- Customer Service: Display knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. Gives full attention to what other people are saying. Takes time to understand points being made and asking questions as appropriate. Makes every effort to meet customer requests and knows when to forward the customer's request to the appropriate division.
- Quality of Work: Has an established record of producing work that is highly accurate, demonstrates attention to detail and reflects well on the organization. Is personally committed to high-quality work and encourages others to have similar standards.
- Other Duties: Provides support and assists with other tasks across the organization.
- 2 years General Clerical/Office experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
- Excellent ability to understand and use software relevant to the position
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
HCSC Enterprises Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled