We are looking for cooks with at least 1 year of experience. You must be able to handle a fast-paced environment and an ability to learn quickly.
- Flexible schedules
- Meal discounts
- Extensive training
- Paid vacations
- Room for advancement
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Set up station according to restaurant guidelines.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follow recipes, portion control, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Restock all items as needed throughout shift.
- Clean and maintain station in practicing safety, sanitation, and organizational skills.
- Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitizing, and organizing of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Good vision, general and close.
- Good hearing.
- Manual dexterity.
- Standing, bending, stretching and walking throughout shift.
- Upper body strength, arms, wrists and hands.
- Lift and carry 30 pounds regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Maintain good personal hygiene/uniform.
- This position will spend 100% of the time standing.
- Occasional environmental exposure to cold, heat, and water.
Flying Saucer Draught Emporium - Cypress Waters is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled