Doing business to business, person to person. Payworks is a leading workforce management solutions provider and multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. We are proud to be Canadian owned and operated, committed to developing world-class products and providing a progressive workplace culture where Doing Right by People is our purpose.
With clients of all sizes from coast to coast and more than 300 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity on our Sales team for the right candidate. Because when it comes to great people, there’s always room for one more.DOING RIGHT BY PEOPLE – IT’S WHAT WE DO
The Payworks Sales Consultant will establish, generate and develop business relationships with prospective and current clients representing Payworks products from Payroll to HRMS, Employee Time Management along with Employee Self Service. The Sales Consultant will represent these workforce management solutions to Canadian business in the Montréal area.
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits for you and your family and excellent pension plan with employer contributions.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities.
- Community-minded culture – Receive two paid days per year to volunteer and lots of opportunity to “Pay it Forward”.
- Time and flexibility to meet your needs – Hybrid work model with flexible work options, plus 3 weeks vacation to start, flex time and parental leave benefits.
- Cool perks – Annual wellness subsidy, Costco membership, fun office environment and events, regularly scheduled fitness classes, and more!
- Make a connection – A natural networker, you are skilled at developing and leveraging business relationships to identify new and prospective clients’ needs and pairing them with solutions. You are comfortable with cold calls and tackling new challenges to win sales.
- Strategize and innovate – Monitoring sales metrics, you will create and implement sale strategies to capitalize on all opportunities to secure new business and exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
- Be a trusted adviser – Knowing our product will be the key to your success, you are motivated to learn and understand our product to deliver an exceptional experience to our clients. At ease with public speaking, you will conduct presentations to client and prospects and attend trade shows and conventions.
- Strengthen relationships – Support, collaborate and cooperate with cross-functional teams to manage the business relationship to provide our clients a smooth transition and to ensure we are Doing Right by People.
- Ability to communicate effectively to produce succinct explanations and correspond in both official languages (English/French).
- Self-motivation with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A proven ability to close new and additional product sales.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt to your client.
- Ability to effectively determine, present and discuss win-win solutions.
- Organizational skills with the ability to demonstrate resourcefulness and always maintain professionalism.
- Experience in an outside sales role, preferably with experience in Payroll and Workforce Management solutions, would be considered an asset.
- Experience with the Payworks application would be considered an asset.
We are proud to support a Flexible Work Plan that allows employees, in collaboration with their leader, to choose the work location that best suits their work and lifestyle. The Sales Consultant reports into the Payworks office in Montreal, however has the option to work remotely, in the office or on a hybrid work model. Individuals working in the office and/or conducting in-person business operations must be fully vaccinated. Anyone unable to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine for a reason related to a protected ground set out in applicable provincial Human Rights Legislation may request an accommodation.
Payworks is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, and collaborating with employees, clients and guests to identify and effectively remove barriers, in a manner that respects the principles of independence, dignity, integration, reasonable accommodation and equal opportunity. Payworks welcomes and encourages applications from all persons. Individuals applying for employment with Payworks may request accommodations at all stages of recruitment and employment from Human Resources.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position