ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Consolidated Divisions, Inc. is a full-service, multiple-scopes environmental company—we are “Nature’s Workforce”! Founded 1995 & Veteran owned—even though CDI has become one of the Rocky Mountain’s largest Environmental Services companies, we pledge that “CDI is big enough to serve you BUT small enough to know you”.
At Consolidated Divisions, Inc., our people are our greatest asset. We value the well-being of our employees and provide exceptional benefits.
Consolidated Divisions, Inc (CDI) is seeking experienced Equipment Operators with a CDL Class A License. The CDL Driver is a key team member serving our customers with operational functions.
The primary purpose for the position is to operate one or several types of equipment, such as loaders, excavators, skid steers, hydro mulchers, and tractors. Task will include, but not limited to installation of hydro mulch, straw mulch, minor grading, and seeding.
Candidates need to have and/or be:
- Production driven
- Experienced in operating loaders and excavators type of equipment. Experience in operating other equipment a plus.
- CDL Class A (preferred)
- Must be willing to maintain equipment in addition to other duties.
- Follow good construction safety practices and following company code of ethics, policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and understand plan sets a plus.
- Able to measure, mark and record areas where work is to be performed and has been completed;
- Assisting other trade workers as necessary
- Daily thorough completion submittal of Field Logs, Driver Vehicle and Equipment Inspection Reports (DVIR) and Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Perform certain job functions including but not limited to; reclamation (reseeding with tractors, straw, rippers, etc.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, excellent communication skills, the ability to track, record and plan materials, be able to work safely and promote a safe work environment; comply with all DOT requirements; Daily paperwork;
- Ability to lift, pull, push up to 100 lbs. occasionally. Ability to utilize site sanitary facilities (porta-john).
- Work in various weather and job location conditions (i.e. heat, cold, rain, snow); Ability to work irregular hours, weekend and holiday shifts; Ability to understand and follow directions and take instruction in English.
- 1 Year of Civil experience Preferred.
- 3 Years of Driver or Operator experience Preferred.
- Snow differential rate is paid!
- Industry leading Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Accident, Critical Care, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability insurance options.
- Company provided life insurance.
- 401K enrollment following 90 days of employment and employer match up to 4%
- Paid Vacation Leave.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Company paid holidays including the Friday after Thanksgiving.
- Paid Jury Duty Leave.
- Bereavement Policy.
- Excellent career growth potential.
Consolidated Divisions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer and a Drug-Free environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Consolidated Divisions Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled