Small Engine Fleet Mechanic
SALARY RANGE: $25.00 - $45.00 an hour
PAY DAYS: Weekly
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Consolidated Divisions, Inc. is a full-service, multiple-scopes environmental company—we are “Nature’s Workforce”! Founded 1995 & Veteran owned—even though CDI has become one of the Rocky Mountain’s largest Environmental Services companies, we pledge that “CDI is big enough to serve you BUT small enough to know you”.
At Consolidated Divisions, Inc., our people are our greatest asset. We value the well-being of our employees and provide exceptional benefits.
CDI is looking for an Experienced Small Engine Mechanic to repair a fleet of landscape and snow removal equipment. This reliable mechanic works with minimal direct supervision in diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing equipment.
- Checking over equipment, servicing and repairs
- The ideal candidate will have experience with various makes of equipment, trucks, tractors and small equipment.
- Our equipment includes: CAT, John Deere, Vermeer, and other brands.
- Also, we own skidsteers, mini-ex's, trenchers, loaders and tractors, including Kenworth tractors, Ford and Dodge pickups.
- Must have tools to perform the job.
- Mechanic experience preferred, in electrical, diesel, hydraulics, brakes and diagnostics
- We're also willing to train.
- Industry leading Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Accident, Critical Care, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability insurance options.
- Company provided life insurance.
- 401K enrollment following 90 days of employment and employer match up to 4%
- Paid Vacation Leave.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Company paid holidays including the Friday after Thanksgiving.
- Paid Jury Duty Leave.
- Bereavement Policy.
- Excellent career growth potential.
Consolidated Divisions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer and a Drug-Free environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 - $45.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sedalia, CO 80135: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Diesel Engine, Truck & Heavy Equipment Mechanics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Diesel engine repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Small Engine Equipment: 1 year (Required)