Volunteer TAF Facilitator
CBMC Inc This is a remote role
Directions for applying for the TAF Facilitator position:
1. Click here TAF Facilitator Job Description to view the job description.
2. Enter your email address and click on the green Apply Now box to start the application.
3. Cover letter/resume NOT required for this volunteer position.
Please submit your application one month prior to your desired training date.
- This application process includes: endorsement by a CBMC referral sponsor, submitting your testimony, signing a NDA.
- Participation in this training is an eternal investment, and your commitment to giving 100% of your attention without distraction is essential.
- Facilitator training is a focused three-hour session.
- Your full participation is required to obtain TAF facilitator status.