Spanish Speaking CNA/HHA
Field Supervisor- Spanish Speaking
All American is a premier Home Health Care provider that specializes in care management of adults and seniors. We are a rapidly growing company in need of a Spanish Speaking Field Supervisor in the Philadelphia area! Join our team today and enjoy benefits like: health insurance, , competitive pay and upward mobility.
We want you to succeed in your career here at All American, which is why we offer paid training and have a support team that’s here just for you! If you’re a passionate, caring, motivated Manager who is looking to make a difference in the life of someone in your community, we encourage you to apply today!
Caregiver Manager Benefits and Perks!
- 50% employer contribution to Health and Dental Benefits;
- Competitive pay rate;
- Unique one-on-one care environment;
- Supportive team structure and company culture with a focus on work/life balance;
- Paid training opportunities and an incredibly supportive team!
- Upward career movement and growth
- Supervise a team of caregivers
- Conduct periodic caregiver evaluations
- Introduce caregivers to new clients
- Frequent one-on-one client interaction/supervision, including client interviews
- Build relationships and trust with caregivers and clients in local region
- Train and provide orientation of caregivers
- Periodic coverage shift(s) if/when necessary
- Assist in discipline and termination of caregivers as needed
- Organic regional growth and development (when applicable)
- Day-to-day contact with Admissions Coordinator
- Cover other Caregiver manager’s region(s) when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- CNA or HHA Certfication Required***
- Bilingual required- Spanish Speaking
- Experience making schedules
- Prior Home Care experience preferred
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Must be able to travel within assigned territory
- Must have at least 1 previous year of experience in the direct care of elders or adults with disabilities
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position