Law School Graduate
Legal Services of North Florida has an opening for a law school graduate expecting to sit for the Florida Bar Exam who can transition into a barred Attorney role upon passing the FL Bar Exam. Salaried positioned includes support and paid time off for Bar prep. Come work with great people who do hard work to better the lives of low-income and vulnerable individuals in our communities. LSNF is a large non-profit law firm, with 85+ employees in six offices across North Florida, that seeks legal justice while understanding the value of work-life balance. Learn about client interviews, evidence discovery, and litigation practices under the guidance of experienced attorneys. Work independently and as part of a team to obtain legal experience in a variety of civil legal matters such as family law, disaster recovery, veterans' legal services, victims' advocacy, public benefits, and real property law. Positions available in Tallahassee, Panama City, Pensacola, Milton, Ft. Walton Beach, and Quincy.
Applicants should be a graduate of an accredited law school, or be a Certified Legal Intern (CLI) with preference given to candidates with clinical or legal aid experience. Candidates must be planning to or have registered to sit for the Florida Bar Examination and have successfully completed the Character and Fitness requirement. Candidates must have strong organizational and communication skills, be comfortable interacting with clients, and able to learn electronic case management system.
Entry level salary of $50,000 is negotiable depending on experience. Paid work time and paid leave benefit for Bar prep. Once sworn in to the FL Bar Association, salary will increase to attorney scale.
Comprehensive fringe benefits package for full-time employees includes:
- Offices open Monday - Thursday
- Paid time off includes: holidays, sick leave, and personal leave (which after two years, increases to five weeks per year)
- 100% fully paid health insurance for employee & dependent children after 60 days of employment
- Employer paid life insurance policy of $25,000
- Employer contributes 6% to retirement/ 401K plan, after one year of full time service
- Additional voluntary options of dental, vision, term life, disability, and other insurance coverages are also available.
- Flexible Work Plans including remote work options are available after 6 months of employment
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position