**SAP EXPERIENCE AND TWIC REQUIRED!!!!**
- Responsible for safety and safe work practices of personnel.
- Train plant personnel in the safe operations and procedures of the following equipment: forklift, yard tractor, trackmobile and floor scrubber.
- Conduct safety meetings.
- Maintain vehicle maintenance reports.
- Inspect material handling equipment for defects and notifies maintenance personnel or contact outside service for repair.
- Issue instructions for loading products to logistics technicians.
- Inspect loading operations to ensure compliance with shipping specifications.
- Determine space requirements and position of shipment in trucks.
- Determine quantity and product needed for shipment.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipment.
- Compare identifying information and number of units of product of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading and invoices.
- Direct movement of shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage and work areas.
- Monitor bar coding for accuracy and compliance of orders.
- Operate forklifts and assist in material movement.
- Operate yard tractor to move and place trailers in proper location for loading.
- Operate trackmobile to move and place rail cars in proper location for loading.
- Direct drivers of empty trailers to loading site to expedite loading of vehicles and avoid traffic congestion.
- Conduct daily rounds to determine the availability of trailers to be utilized for shipping.
- Conduct daily rounds of railroad tracks to determine quantity of rail cars available.
- Manage the Hazardous Material warehouse.
- Determine weight limit of trucks according to required standards.
- Supervise and train logistics technicians in the safe operation of equipment and the procedures in the warehouse areas.
- Work a flexible schedule.
BROWN EAGLE CONTRACTORS INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled