Barista - SPoT Café Niagara Falls
Rupal Hospitality is an up and coming leader in the hospitality sector in Niagara Falls USA, creating authentic and memorable guest experiences in hotels, and restaurants. As an anchor to our success, we believe in delivering top-notch services, directly incorporating, promoting, and honoring the past - while at the same time keeping innovation at the forefront of our efforts. ☕ SPoT Coffee Niagara Falls is a franchised subsidiary of Rupal Hospitality and is located directly next to the entrance to Niagara Falls State Park. in the historic Niagara Club. Our core mission is to provide the most energetic enthusiastic and top notch customer experience in a unique neighborhood environment, while serving the highest quality in gourmet café cuisine, and handcrafted beverages.
Responsible for contributing to the overall success of the cafés Baristas station, meeting or exceeding planned objectives for revenue and profit. Ensure superior service is provided to all guests and product quality standards are met. Maintaining all aspects of the cafés cashier position as described in job duties section below
- Greet, Inform and Direct Customers
- Complete cash & credit card transactions for customers
- Maintain Store Cleanliness During Slow Periods
- Take Orders
- Baked Goods Rotation FIFO
- Communicate with other SPoTters
- Update Specials Boards
- Customer Order Call Out
- Making Beverages as needed
- Learn all Beverage Menu Item Recipes
- Work Efficiently
- Equipment Cleaning
- Batch Brewing
- Operate all Equipment safely and properly
- Learn Drink Definitions
- Assist in
educating employees and customers on drink options
- Wash Dishes
- Sweep/Mop Floors and use of proper signage (Wet Floor Signs)
- Bathroom Maintenance (Daily Cleaning, Stocking of bathroom amenities)
- Bussing Tables
- Overall Store Cleanliness
- Maintain Outdoor Property (Outdoor Seating, Shoveling/Salting, Curb Appeal)
- Customer Service – Maximize Customer Service by attaining 80% or better on survey results. Respond and resolve all guest complaints timely and appropriately. Manage difficult or emotional customer situations. Responds promptly to customer needs, requests for service and assistance.
At least 1-2 years Barista/Café experience preferred but not required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop kneel, crouch or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must regular lift and or move up to 25 lbs., occasionally lift or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision and depth perception.
The above is intended to describe the general contents of, and requirements for, the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position