Are you a wine lover? This could be a love connection!
9:30 AM- 6:00 PM- no late evenings! Must be able to work on weekends...
The Arrowhead wine shop at Trax Farms is a satellite store for Arrowhead Wine Cellars.
Our Wine Shop carries different varieties, blends, and fruit wines from Arrowhead; the best locally produced, premium PA wines.
Wine knowledge is not a required qualification for this position, however, there are several traits which we feel are important:
• Passion: We are looking for candidates who are interested in learning about wine and enjoy sharing their experiences with others.
• Interpersonal Skills: We are looking for individuals who can provide great customer service to our guests
• Hard Work: Working on a retail sales floor, spending most of the day on your feet. Stocking shelves and ability to move cases of wine as needed.
• Teamwork: Our staff members work very closely with one another and we consider them family.
• Self-Starter: We will provide product training necessary, however the candidate who is most likely to succeed is the one who takes it upon himself/herself to supplement their wine knowledge.
The day-to-day job responsibilities include:
· Stocking shelves, setting up and moving wine displays
· Providing sales assistance to our customers
· Assemble basket/shipper orders
· Process walk-in and telephone orders for gift baskets and/or shippers
· Receiving vendor deliveries
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Minimum HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
· Physical Requirements- must be able to stand for 8+ hours/day, lift a minimum of 25lbs, twist, turn, bend, kneel, sit, reach over your head, possess good finger dexterity, read, write, and speak English
*Trax Farms is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under
federal, state, or local law. All aspects of employment including the decision
to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, are based on merit, competence,
performance, and business needs.