· Assist in the day-to-day operations of the production team.
· Mix audio sources (music, organ, clips, etc) to appropriate levels.
· Archive Media.
· Prepare and execute music selections for pre-game, in-game, situational, and post-game.
· Assist in off-site productions.
· Organize and plan game day events.
· Participate in game day productions.
· Must have general knowledge of baseball game and in-depth understanding of different game situations.
· Must have in-depth knowledge of music, both current trends and classic hits.
· Perform additional duties with the intent of enhancing fan experience.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of this position. This position requires employees to have good vision, frequently use hands, talk, hear, and stand or sit for long periods of time in extreme hot or cold weather and other inclement conditions.