Full Time Mechanic
Ohio (Columbus/ Grove City)
Pay Based on Experience $23 - $32 Hourly + Overtime
- Position performs preventative maintenance and necessary repairs on Heavy trucks and trailers.
- The position requires you to have your own tools.
- Diagnosing failures, disassembling, and performing repairs.
- Perform preventative maintenance on company and customer vehicles.
- Perform accurately all phases of the vehicle and equipment repair including breaks, engine tune-up, suspension, drive trains, transmission, clutches, HVAC, and electrical.
- Answer road calls.
- Day & Night positions are available
- Monday - Friday
- Weekend call rotation
- Vacation Pay
- Overtime Opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance: Disability, Accident, Critical Illness
WORLD TRUCK TOWING & RECOVERY, Inc.
"One Call Does It All"®
Essential Job Functions:
• Must always work safely and wear required PPE
• Must provide a high level of customer service.
• Must display a professional image and be well-groomed.
• Must be able to work as a team.
• Must be dependable and possess and maintain a good attendance record.
• Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
• Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in keeping with company quality standards.
• Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
• Must possess and maintain a driver’s license with a clean and valid driving record.
• Must be able to pass and maintain a clean background check and drug screening.
• Must be able to frequently stoop, bend, kneel and lift up to 40 pounds. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time