2ND SHIFT AVAILABLE!
over 50 years in the flexible packaging market, our team at LMI Packaging works
to be your most trusted supplier and partner. We work with our customers in the
spirit of “working together, growing together”, recognizing that the more we
support our relationships the more successful we all become. We are a 3rd
generation, family-owned and operated a company that runs on four key pillars:
community, courage, integrity, and service. Our benefit offerings are
reflective of this unique blend of Life, Work, and Family.
Under the direction of the shift lead, the Die Cut Operator is responsible for operating and maintaining a machine with minimum assistance. Also, the Die Cut Operator will be responsible for the quality of work and must also have a strong understanding of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures used at LMI Packaging.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to perform die cut daily duties which includes, but not limited to, being able to setup the die cut scale, retrieve and return tubes and boxes, pull lids, put rolls on and off machines, and adjust die cut registration.
- Complete in-process inspections, follows work instructions and control die cut quality.
- Complete simple math equations and completely and accurately fill out skid tags, daily paperwork and material return tags.
- Die Cut machine cleaning.
- Use and understand the scanning system in order to document all labor and downtime.
- Medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- Employee Savings Plan with employer match.
- Employee Profit Sharing/Bonus program.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- New employee cafe.
- Opportunity for community involvement.
- Family company, family culture.
- Safety shoe and glasses reimbursement.
- Generous referral and attendance bonus programs.