Early Learning Adventures at Jaymes Academy is looking to expand our fantastic team! We are a tight-knit team of Early Childhood Professionals, and we want to hire YOU if EXCELLENCE inspires you.
We are seeking an Early Childhood Director for Monday through Friday, full-time the hours 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. subject to adjustment
The ideal candidate meets the following:
- Model the company's core values
- Experience in childcare
- A professional and positive attitude
- Ability to sit on the floor, stand for long periods, walk frequently, play with children, and the ability to lift 40 lbs. This is a PHYSICALLY ACTIVE ROLE!
- Pass the DHS Physical
- Experience with DHS Regulations
- Pass the DHS Mandated Background check
- Closely follows the Centerâ€™s guidelines as set forth in the Parent and Employee Handbook
- Minimum education of an associate's or bachelorâ€™s degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field. A high school diploma/GED with TECTA or a minimum of five years of childcare experience.
- CPR & First Aid Certification
- Understands and can mentor/perform all responsibilities of an Assistant Director/Early Childhood Educator.
- Outwardly support the policies and decisions of Jaymes Academy
- Be an exemplary role model to staff
- Frequently communicate to parents and staff clearly verbally, written, and via HiMama!
- The ability to use or be willing to learn new applications via tablet
- Ensures that the Center is positioned to attract and retain families such that the center consistently maintains its enrollment goals. Including but not limited to:
A) Maintaining a center that is organized, clean, and engaging in a manner that most would describe as â€œexceptional.â€
B) All staff dressed per the provided uniform and guidelines as outlined
C) Parent tours that are superbly run with professional follow up
Company's core values: Fun, Service, Education, Kindness, Love, and Inclusion.
Core Values will be discussed during the interview process.