Crowheart Energy, LLC is an independent oil and gas company with an operational focus on the Green River Basin in southern Wyoming. The Company has a low-decline legacy production base with development opportunities across its position. Crowheart is privately held and governed by long-term energy industry investors.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for recording accounting transactions on a monthly basis and for assisting with the preparation of GAAP financial statements. This role will report to the Financial Accounting Manager.
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) Matching, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, GTL & PTO
· Analyze, compile and record monthly journal entries/accruals to assist with the month-end close process, including prepaids, inventory, G&A and derivatives
· Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and supporting analyses
· Perform quarterly balance sheet and income statement fluctuation analysis
· Help facilitate and coordinate year-end audit requests
· Manage the annual WY property tax process
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Ability to thrive in both an independent and collaborative work environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the organization
· Excellent organization skills
· 5+ years accounting experience with previous oil & gas experience preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
· Understanding of accounting processes, procedures, and internal controls
· Strong technical accounting research and analytical skills
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position