Are you looking to grow?
Are you …?
A skilled Commercial / Residential Service Plumber?
YOU could be who we are looking for!
At United Mechanical we offer commercial and institutional HVAC, electrical, and plumbing services throughout the entire Southwest Florida region. Our areas of expertise range from hospital/healthcare, school systems & universities, hospitality, and commercial facilities.
As a result of continued growth and success, we are looking for an experienced Commercial/Residential Service Plumber for projects primarily in the Lee, Collier and Charlotte county area. This is a full-time position with some overtime. We are growing and expanding and are looking for professional, career minded people. We are looking for a skilled plumber, who can work in a team setting, take pride in their workmanship and maintains problem solving skills. If you enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done and are interested in learning and expanding your skillset, then there is no better time to join our company.
- Perform installations of parts, system replacements, and repairs to residential and commercial plumbing systems and equipment, following company policies and manufacture specifications
- Determine the correct material needed for installation and order parts and supplies
- Ensure all paperwork needed for each job is accurately filled out
- Create and maintain a collaborative working relationship with both supervisor and co-workers
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in installation, maintenance or service plumbing preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
- Must have an honest and dependable personality
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to distinguish between various Plumbing piping and equipment systems.
- Self-motivated individual with strong ability to follow instructions and work alone, as well as work effectively within a team
- Knowledge of hazards and safety precautions of the trade
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs safely
- Demonstrate ability to use current technology (Android/Apple devices) for communications and field reporting
- A willingness to work until the last job of the day is done
We offer a full benefits package including 100% paid employee health care, Dental, Vision, Disability, and a 401k plan with employer match, paid holidays, vacation/ PTO days, company smart phones and devices, Uniforms, and a company vehicle (position dependent). This is a drug free workplace, and you must be able to pass a background check to obtain various facility badges as needed.
We hope you consider a career with United Mechanical and look forward to receiving your application!