Rumbling Bald Resort is accepting applications for Breakfast Servers. We’re searching for Associates who can demonstrate genuine hospitality while delivering an exceptional dining experience to our members and guests. Qualified candidates must be available to work 6:30am - 2:30pm daily, weekdays and weekends.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Courteously greets and takes orders from guests.
- Serves food and beverages.
- Periodically checks with guests to ensure satisfaction.
- Clears tables during and after guest meals.
- Sets tables after they are cleared.
- Assists in cleaning service areas.
- Operates cash register, when necessary.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the Restaurant Manager.
Skills & Abilities:
- Meets highest standards of personal grooming.
- Requires the ability to work independently, anticipate customer’s needs and multi-task with frequent interruptions.
- Requires exceptional verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Must have valid driver’s license, as some local travel is occasionally required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; bend; walk; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and occasionally lift 25lbs. Must be able to withstand working in a hot/humid summer climate.
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent preferred.
We aim to provide a fun and enjoyable work environment for all our Associates. During your time off, enjoy golf privileges on our two championship courses or spend your day on the lake, hiking trails, beach, pools, and tennis.
Rumbling Bald Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled