Festival Street Team Coordinator
Arts Quest Values Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
Our employees are the most valuable assets we have. The collective
sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation,
self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in
their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our
reputation and the organization’s achievement as well.
At ArtsQuest a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one
where all employees feel valued and respected whatever their age, color,
disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression,
language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation,
race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, and/or veteran
embrace and encourage our employees’ characteristics that make them unique,
because we value and appreciate diverse life experiences.
to: Director of Marketing, Director of Corporate Partnerships
- Coordinate with sponsors on giveaways for the festival.
- Manage promotional item inventory.
- Lead and coordinate the volunteer street team; responsible for
scheduling and training.
- Distribution of promotional items through the street team
- Work with the Social Media Team to generate content.
- Interact with partners, patrons, staff and volunteers in a friendly,
- Encourage visitors to complete entries including their name,
e-mail address and phone # for a chance to win a prize when needed.
- Answer some simple questions about partner’s product when
- Encourage visitors to visit the partner’s website for more details.
Throughout the festival grounds.
of Operation: Must
be available to work between the hours of
11 AM until 11:30 PM all days of the festival, August 4th through the 15th,
2021 and as follows:
training dates between July 19th and August 3rd, 2021
- Fest Preparation, Monday July 26th to Thursday, August 4th,
between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM.
- Musikfest - August 5th – 15th, 2021.
- Shifts are typically 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and 5 – 11:30
- Tear down the week of August 16th through the 20th.
- Other hours may be required before and during the festival to
support the organization.
Physical Abilities Required:
- Friendly, outgoing, and welcoming personality.
- Ability to communicate basic information verbally with partners, patrons,
staff and volunteers.
- Ability to stand or sit, bend or reach, and lift and carry up to
25 pounds frequently with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to have fun and engage visitors and promote the partners’ brands.
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
Note: This job description should not be
interpreted as all inclusive. It is intended to identify the major
responsibilities and requirements of this job.
ArtsQuest is an Equal Opportunity Employer