The Restaurant Supervisor is responsible with assisting the Food and Beverage Manager to ensure that our team members are trained to deliver consistency in food quality, presentation and guest service. The Restaurant Supervisor will also be responsible for scheduling, adhering to budgets ad completing daily restaurant tasks.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to implement processes and procedures as directed by the Food and Beverage Manager and Food and Beverage Director.
- Evaluates team member’s performance based on clearly communicated standards and expectations.
- Follows procedures to maintain the safety and security of all team members, guests and company assets (building, cash, equipment, supplies).
- Upholds company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure health and safety of our guests and team members.
- Posts and updates schedules in scheduling software.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Weekly attendance to Aloha Culture Meeting.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Guest Focus.
- Organizational Skills.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Time Management.
This position supervises all team members within the department.
This position operates in a restaurant setting. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. The employee may be exposed to hazards including, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns. Frequent hand washing is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. The position may require lifting of products weighing up to 50 pounds.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Stand- Over 3/4th of the time
Walk- Over 3/4th of the time
Sit- Under 1/3rd of the time
Use hands to fingers, handle or feel- Over 2/3rd of the time
Reach with arms and hands- Over 2/3rd of the time
Climb or balance- Up to 1/3rd of the time
Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl- Up to 2/3rd of the time
Talk or hear- Over 2/3rd of the time
Lift minimum of 5lbs.- 50 lbs.- Over 2/3rd of the time
Adherence to all policy and procedures delineated in the ICONA Handbook
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. This role requires forty, plus hours to include, nights weekends and holidays.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years in management positions (preferably restaurant experience, including full service, casual or fine dining).
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Compliant with state Alcoholic Beverage Control regulations.
- ServSafe certified.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.