Be part of a Championship Crew and Find your WOW at Quaker Steak & Lube!
Our Bartenders provide Servers & Fans (guests) with the finest food and drinks in a consistent and efficient manner, accompanied by WOW service.
Live it, Love it, Lube it!!!!
• Have a great attitude and be willing to learn.
• Be honest and put your crew before yourself.
• Sell…Sell…Sell! Every restaurant has “order takers”. Crew Members should make sure to sell the Fans on our mouth watering food and our thirst quenching drinks. The better sales person you are, the more money you will take home!
• Follows the Steps of WOW Service (From the Green Flag to the Checkered Flag) with every Guest every time.
• Visually checks ID’s to determine Fan’s legal age. Uphold state and local liquor laws. Does not serve anyone under the age of 21.
• Rings orders into register system and communicates additional information to Bartenders and cooks as needed.
• Ensures all food and drinks served meet our standards of quality and freshness.
• Visually observes Fans and responds to all non-verbal cues.
• Handle any Fan’s complaints in a professional manner.
• Able to work the POS system efficiently.
• Clears, cleans and performs table/bar maintenance throughout the shift.
• Follow all food safety and general sanitation policies.
• Refill beverages whenever necessary.
• Complete all opening, running and closing side work.
• Continuously promotes teamwork.
• Performs various tasks delegated by management.
• Generates fun, and excitement through personality and positive attitude to help ensure many return visits by Fans.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Stands and/or walks during entire shift.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to listen to Fans, respond verbally and interact with Crew Members.
• Reading, writing and math skills are required.
• Able to carry drink and food orders to Fan’s table/bar on a tray.
• Operates POS system to ring orders.
• 18+ years of age