MAIN STREET SENIORS Boaz, AL $13.00 per hour
Do you have a caring heart and love helping others? If so, We're Looking For YOU!!
We are currently accepting applications for part-time Resident Assistants to join our team. Potential for full-time based on performance and position availability. Excellent benefits available. Experienced caregivers preferred but we will also train the right person on-site for required skills.
FOR THIS TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT STATE LAW REQUIRES A CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT [Kentucky: KRS 216.793(1)]. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
- Assist our Residents with daily medications following company and state guidelines.
- Provide assistance with daily activities as needed for each Resident to include ADL's such as bathing, dressing, toileting, ambulating, and more.
- Document care provided in electronic health record.
- Encourage independence and help direct Residents to activities and meals.
- Follow company and state guidelines for assisting Residents.
- Be Kind and Compassionate.
- Be a Team Player and work well with others.
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal direction.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Ability to communicate any issues concerning Residents to Director as needed.
- Pass required training provided, both by computer based courses and on-site mentoring.
- CPR certification is required and is provided by the company.
- Must be able to perform all duties as provided on job description without restrictions.