This position is for an Assembly, Integration & Test
Technician. Primary responsibilities will be working with/learning
from more experience technicians in the following areas: Complex mechanical
assemblies, soldering, harness build, inspection, test, etc. We are looking
for team members that are excited about being part of a close-knit team of
individuals. Must be passionate about space systems and have the desire to
continuously learn and improve. Responsibilities will include the inspection,
assembly, integration and operational checkout of flight hardware.
- 3-7 Years’ experience in aerospace/aviation operation
- Experience interpreting mechanical and electrical drawings
- Comfortable operating within the Microsoft Office Suite
- Communication skills (both written and oral
- Mechanical aptitude: ability to utilize hand tools &
- Lift and carry 50lbs.
- Climb ladders, stairs and work in restrictive spaces.
- A&P License
- IPC & J-STD Certifications
- 2 Year Technical Degree
- Experienced Forklift Operations
- Experience with Overhead Crane Operations
YORK SPACE SYSTEMS is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled