We are All American Home Care and we are looking to bring on a talented individual to create content for our social media platforms. This position is perfect for someone who is looking for a very hands-on opportunity to flex your creative muscles.
We are excited to bring someone to help represent who we are as a brand on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter etc.
Best fit for: A go-getter looking for an opportunity to flex their creativity and catapult their career by showing tangible progress and success. Someone who is passionate about storytelling, creating, and making an idea come to life. A self-motivated, positive, inspiring individual who isn’t afraid to take risks and propose new ideas. Someone who wants to grow with our growing company.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Brainstorming and executing ideas for content that are inspiring, interesting, educational, contemporary, and/or timeless to be used across social media platforms.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company Instagram via a scheduling platform including any strategy that comes with posting, like proper hashtag usage
- Brainstorming and pitching campaign ideas for social media.
- Scheduling and implementing campaign calendars
- Planning and photographing campaigns for social media.
- Lightly editing images when needed and keeping an organized archive of content to be used
- Curating the Instagram page
- Posting on the Instagram page, engaging/responding to all comments and DM’s in a timely manner, promoting company initiatives
- Conducting Instagram research to keep up-to-date with hashtag research, influencer marketing, etc.
- Monitoring social media metrics
- Must be able to edit videos.
- Must have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business
- Must have strong photography skills / must have photography and video experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in creating strong, engaging content
- Has an understanding of photoshop or illustrator (for minor retouching when needed)
- Strong listening and communication skills
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
- A genuine interest in All American Home Care and our vision.
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled