JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE offers an excellent benefit package that includes generous paid time off, paid holidays, healthcare benefits (Health, Vision, and Dental), Life insurance and 401K.
· Providing coordinated care to patients by developing, monitoring, and evaluating their home health care plans.
· Ensure a high level of care for the patient given by the home health aides.
· Scheduling agency home health care aides accordingly and ensuring agency aides work their scheduled shift.
· Managing last minute calls outs, finding appropriate coverage.
· Developing an on-call pool of agency aides with various shifts in coordination with Human Resources
· Communicate with referral sources and Case Managers to provide an excellent customer service experience
· Listening to needs of clients and matching them to the appropriate caregiver(s)
· Manage Caseload of 100+ patients
· Review the care plan with patients and caregiver
· Resolve caregiver and client grievances and complaints
· Address over utilization of hours
· Reporting personnel performance issues
· Ensure caseload retention
· Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- High school graduate
- 2+ Years’ experience in a Home Care or Service Coordination role.
- Demonstrated capability maintaining strict confidentiality
- Proven ability to generate leads and monitor referrals
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Comfortable with closing/asking for business
- Well organized, accurate, and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication, public relations and follow up skills
- Experience with HHA Exchange and EVV
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Our mission at All American Home Care is to provide quality care to people at all stages of life that need assistance and prefer the comfort and familiarity that their own home offers. Our compassionate, experienced caregivers help our patients enjoy a higher quality of life and cultivate a sense of confidence and satisfaction that transcends the ordinary client/caregiver relationship. Much like our staff, we consider our valued patients as part of our family—the ever-expanding All American Home Care family.