STI provides inspection services of all Downhole Tubular Goods. We provide the highest level of technology, combined with superiorly trained inspectors, to provide our customers with the reassurance that their tools are ready for service. The job requirements for the Disassembly Technician are as follows:
- Technical background desired
- Familiar with down hole drift sheets
- Experience with continuous rotating torque machines
- Mechanical aptitude
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- Physical Demands and Work Conditions
- Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling.
- Moving, carrying, lifting, objects in excess of 50 lbs
- Strong work ethic and Teamwork
- Oilfield experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to resolve issues as they arise
- Hard Worker that is Safety-Minded
- Willing to Learn and Follow Instructions
- Honest and Trust Worthy
- Work as a Team
- Have dependable transportation to get to Work
Disassembly Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform disassembly on down-hole tools, surface equipment and other production equipment.
- Ideal applicant should be open to some travel with per diem allowance.
- Day-to- day job activities involve challenging work and exposure to critical conditions or situations.
- In all that you do, promote safety awareness, environmental consciousness, and quality improvement.
- All other duties as assigned
To keep our phone lines clear, once you submit an application, please DO NOT contact the phone numbers on the website. If the Manager at the Hiring Location is interested, they will contact you once your application has been reviewed.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time