INFORMATION SYSTEM SECURITY OFFICER (ISSO)--MID-LEVEL
Active DoD Top Secret Clearance required
Netizen Corporation is actively seeking a mid-level ISSO, to be located at a Department of the Navy facility in Suitland, MD, conveniently located adjacent to a Metro station. The ISSO will perform automated security scans using automated tools such as Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Center for Internet Security (CIS) Benchmark, Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), and Retina.
- Analyze scan results and document findings for products as required to successfully complete Collateral and SCI-level security certification testing and evaluation (ST&E) as appropriate for the product.
- Scan results and findings are to be documented according to NAVINTEL IA and ICD 503 Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes.
- Perform ISSO responsibilities per SECNAV M-5239.2, which includes acting as a point of contact for matters of cybersecurity relating to assigned systems, reviewing audit trail logs and scans, ensuring systems are maintained per security policies and procedures, and maintaining compliance and reporting weekly findings to Vulnerability Remediation Asset Management (VRAM).
- Conduct research and testing to ensure existing and evolving products/services meet requirements.
- Document results of security requirements analysis, evaluations, alternatives and risk assessments.
- Document and execute a plan for each system.
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting cybersecurity and ISSO processes, preference for candidates with Navy experience.
- IAM Level II (CAP, CASP+ CE, CISM, CISSP (or associate), or GSLC certification) required.
- Final Active DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance is strictly required.
Netizen Corporation is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled