Do you love sports? Do you like the idea of being paid to watch sports?
If you answered yes, then Buffalo Wild Wings is the job for you, it’s the closest to getting paid to watch sports you’re ever gonna get!
Buffalo Wild Wings is one of the fastest growing restaurant concepts in North America with a fun, high-energy environment and we invite you to bring your enthusiasm and passion to our team.
HOST / HOSTESS / CASHIER / GREETER
Graciously greets Guests with big “hello’s” upon arrival and provides information about our methods of service. Maintains the restaurant’s seating chart and availability of tables. Greeter assists Guests by anticipating and answering Guest questions about the order and service processes. The Greeter also assists by identifying Guests eligible for alcohol service, providing back up to other front of the house positions, and by acknowledging Guests as they enter and depart the restaurant. Blazin’ Service should be provided in a manner that promotes an atmosphere where the Guests will feel compelled to return to Buffalo Wild Wings. Also engages in the position of Cashier. The Cashier position will be cross- trained to other position within the restaurant.
- Effectively serves the needs of the Guests and ensures that Guest needs are met and exceeded.
- Maintains cleanliness of the entrance area, floors, windows, door glass, outside ashtrays, ect.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary workstation, using “clean as you go” practices.
- Follows opening and closing checklists when working station.
- Serves as an active team member and communicates with the entire team.
Equal opportunity employer