Wahlburgers Robinson Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Restaurant Managers oversee the daily operations of a restaurant location. Their responsibilities include hiring and training staff, coordinating employee schedules, and ensuring company protocols are being followed. They also plan menus, order supplies, manage budgets and resolve customer complaints among. The Restaurant Manager is the liaison between the restaurant employees,corporate headquarters and owners. They must submit reports, meet revenue goals and offer advice for how to run the business most effectively.
- No late hours! Restaurant closes at 9pm Friday and Saturday. 7pm on Sunday!
- Vacations time and Benefits offered
- Opportunity for growth
- 2+ years’ experience in restaurant management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional organization and leadership skills
- Dependable and reliable