$500 SIGN-ON BONUS
Primarily inspect guest rooms and common areas.
Help supervise housekeeping staff ensuring brand/hotel guest service and sustainability standards are met.
Help train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with an established brand or hotel standards.
· Be aware of and communicate guest service scores to drive improvement and higher guest satisfaction.
· Issue cleaning supplies and equipment to associates.
· On occasion, clean rooms or assist staff with cleaning rooms.
· Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
· Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
· Perform other duties as requested by management.
· High School diploma preferred.
· Previous housekeeping experience or equivalent training required.
· Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
· Work schedule varies and includes working on holidays, and weekends.
· Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, reaching, kneeling, bending.