Residential Property Manager
The Property Manager
is a dynamic position that will provide key office support in all areas of
property management. This person manages the day-to-day operations of the
community and has a passion for exceeding resident expectations and providing
exceptional customer service.
Our greatest investment is in our talent. We are in the people business and are looking for an experienced Property Manager with both perseverance and dedication, a strong work ethic, self-starter mentality, strong execution and the willingness to take on the rewarding responsibility of a Class A multi-family property in Omaha.
- Manage and operate the property to reflect pride in ownership and management-lead a team that includes leasing and maintenance. Oversee tenant retention strategies and tenant relations.
- Supervise, motivate and conduct on-going training for all on-site staff in order to achieve operational goals of the community.
- Manage the financial performance of the property by overseeing rents, occupancies and expenditures. Assist with annual budget preparation and take ownership for adhering to the budget.
- Negotiate and manage vendor/service contracts for the community.
- Walk property daily looking for maintenance and resident issues.
- Conduct market surveys periodically and maintain awareness of market/industry conditions and trends via trade publications, professional organizations, etc.
- Regular and predictable attendance with professional appearance and attitude.
- Efficient and timely processing of all forms, reports and administrative information.
- Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act and all other Federal and State laws.
A minimum of three (3) years of Property Management experience preferred. Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer service focus and attention to detail. Industry designations-CAM, ARM, CPM or CAPS certification preferred. Proficient technical skills, to include MS Suite and experience with Appfolio desired.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.