MissionGO is a small, innovative company providing services surrounding uncrewed aircraft systems. We perform infrastructure inspections, deliver cargo, and consult with other companies starting their own programs. We are looking for a Business Analyst / Program Manager who will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing large contracts. This individual must be able to understand the contract and deliverables and have high business acumen, including an in depth understanding of financial statements and processes.
This is a hybrid position, 3 days per week in the Baltimore office and 2 work from home.
- Interpret contracts and understand deliverables
- Drive profitability by reducing costs and identifying opportunities efficiencies
- Create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Assist managers to assign project tasks to those best positioned to complete them
- Make effective recommendations and decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in sync
- Communicate with executives to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
- Minimum 5 years of business analyst or project management experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s business (preferred) degree
- Ability to work with competing deadlines
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Able to present information clearly
- Be able to interpret and communicate financial statements
- Be able to build and manage budgets
- Conduct regular meetings and communicate the results
- Establish a shared vision
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work takes place in a general office setting or at the individual's home.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (computer work). While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.