Sr. CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) Software Developers will participate in the full software development life-cycle for the client’s SyteLine/Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP system. They will help clients enhance the functionality of their ERP system and be involved in all aspects of software development to support the needs of our customers. The role will involve customizing and creating new business logic within the SQL based Infor CloudSuite Industrial (CSI) systems. Senior Software Developers will work on a broad range of technologies and will benefit from working with an experienced team that will offer support and training to greatly enhance your technical skills and knowledge.
- Observe and participate in the full Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), including design, implementation, coding, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Gather and document technical business requirements for the software development and design of new systems.
- Create enhancements, add-ons, and reports for CloudSuite Industrial (CSI) ERP.
- Support and maintain systems and applications, implement fixes, and perform system upgrades.
- Collaborate with other team members on the design and implementation of projects.
- Test modifications and documents all programming tasks and procedures.
- Interact with clients and provide exceptional customer service and support.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing CSI/SyteLine/Symix based solutions.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing and accounting principles.
- Knowledgeable with MS.NET framework and Visual Studio.
- Ability to design and implement databases and SQL based software solutions.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications.
- Strong SQL stored procedure and database skills
- Experience developing business reports (SQL, Crystal, SSRS).
- Must be the deadline and detail-oriented with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, especially when communicating technical requirements and information to our clients.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
DECISION RESOURCES INC. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled