Position (Job ID #1): Big Data Business Analytics
Location: 119 N Markley St. Greenville, SC 29601.
· Design and coding to migrate the existing cluster feeds to new cloud native cluster.
· Design and code for the variety of source assets: oracle, Hadoop, SQL, DB2, xml files, csv files ingestion to big data lake and reporting it in a clear/concise manner.
· Work on data cleansing, data quality assessment, and using big data analytics for data assessment.
· Design and recommend business processes and procedures for tableau/elastic search visualization dashboards/reports.
· Work on test management tools Jira Xray, confluence, and bitbucket for the current and prior releases to execute test cases and to create documentation for the test effort and test execution results.
· Responsible for communicating status reports to business in agile status/scrum meetings.
· Perform the source data validations in the HDFS environment by using the different Hadoop commands.
· Work on Hadoop projects in cloudera distribution cluster testing.
Position Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Applications, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering or related field plus five years of progressive work experience in any position/title providing experience with Hadoop.
Qualifying experience must include experience with Hadoop.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: President, Orangebees LLC. 119 N Markley St. Greenville, SC 29601.