Housekeeper - Part-time Weekends
Housekeeper - Saturday, Sunday 8:00am to 4:30pm
Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare is one of Wichita’s finest Skilled Nursing Facilities. Regent Park provides the latest innovations in environment, amenities and services for after-hospital rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care. We strive to provide a supportive and restorative environment, loving compassion, elegant refinement and personal courtesies for residents. Regent Park was honored by the Wichita Business Journal as the 2018 Best Senior Living Community by the Wichita Eagle! Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare is rated 5 stars by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and is considered to have a much above average quality rating. Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare has recently received two zero deficiency infection control surveys from the State of Kansas.
- Performs day-to-day housekeeping and laundry functions in accordance with state and federal guidelines and regulations as well as established policies and procedures
- Ensures the highest level of safety at all times, utilizing the required personal protective equipment
- Follows sanitation procedures preventing the spread of infections
- Develops and maintains a good working rapport with inter-departmental personnel
- Works in the laundry room as needed or assigned
- Seeking a candidate that enjoys and takes pride in housekeeping and laundry
- Previous job experience not required
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work deadlines
- Must be able to maintain a courteous, friendly and helpful attitude with residents, visitors, families, and co-workers at all times
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop and lift up to 50lbs throughout the shift
- Must work a minimum of 2 shifts per month in addition to attending a mandatory one-hour monthly in-service
- Regent Park has a culture of teamwork and lateral service so that the needs of our residents and each other are met
- Staff recognition and rewards
- Paid time off
- FREE Starbucks Coffee & FREE Fruit
Apply online at https://rprh.easyapply.co/. You will be required to fill out an online application (we do not accept just a resume). If you would like assistance completing the online application please visit us at 10604 E 13th St N Wichita, KS 67206. Once you complete your application you will receive an e-mail verifying it has been sent. Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive an e-mail with an update on the status of your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we do not accept calls or messages to check on the status of your application, messages will not be returned. Thank you for applying with Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position