The host is effectively one of the most important parts of the restaurant as it is the first person that guests interact with. A Host or Hostess makes sure that their guests feel welcomed, cared for, and valued. They create a warm and welcoming environment for patrons from the moment they enter the establishment.
- Greet guests as they arrive and seat them according to sections to ensure the restaurant can flow smoothly.
- Politely answer telephones and the intake of to-go orders via phone.
- Positive attitude and interpersonal skills
- Package to orders efficiently in an organized manner assuring guests receive everything ordered.
- Collect payments for take-out orders.
- Work diligently and organized while acting as a team player with other staff.
- Looking for a confident & proficient person who isn't afraid to take charge.
- Good communication skills and phone etiquette.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and help out where needed throughout the restaurant.