Are you a proven Business Intelligence Analyst that loves to use data to empower companies to achieve their goals? If you are highly flexible and adaptive out-of-the-box thinker with analytical and problem-solving skills and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you! HealthChampion is looking for an enthusiastic Business Intelligence Analyst who will not only execute in the trenches, but also transform data into insight that can help to improve the value of HealthChampion.
HealthChampion (www.myhealthchampion.com) is the world’s first consumer driven healthcare platform. We’re reshaping the way people manage their health and giving them personal control of their medical records - and we’re doing so with a team of talented, adaptive change-makers. Join HealthChampion’s collaborative group of world-changers in making a difference and improving lives, one app and one person at a time.
About our employees
We hire people who are hungry, humble, and smart. Hungry meaning that you are a biased-to-action, willing to jump in, passionate, multi-skilled and cross-functional team member. Humble meaning letting go of ego, committing to the team and collective code ownership, and an eagerness to get feedback and learn. And Smart meaning not only technically skilled but also EQ - the ability to work with a team, handle conflict, actively listen, mentor others, and have a sense of curiosity and compassion.
About Product Development at HealthChampion
We use Professional Scrum to deliver products. More than just the common agile practices and mechanics, we live out the agile values. We truly believe that given the right environment - one of self-organization, transparency, craftsmanship - that people will love working here and together we will build the best possible products.
What you will do:
· Translate business questions and concerns into specific quantitative questions that can be answered with available data using sound methodologies. In cases where questions cannot be answered with available data, work with engineers to produce the required data.
· Retrieve, synthesize, and present critical data in a format that is immediately useful to answering specific questions or delivering actionable insight
· Given anecdotes about anomalies in business performance, deep dive to explain why they happen, identify fixes and design strategies to quantify the overall impact of such anomalies
· Conduct written and verbal presentations to share insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical sophistication
· Responsible for providing analytic data across the organization to enable better execution, analysis, decision making and planning
· Support the leadership by complimenting their business knowledge, validating their data insights/assumptions and utilizing the tool to extrapolate value in rapid timeframes
· Coordinate and complete data requests and perform necessary validation to ensure accuracy for all stakeholders
· Gather and analyze requirements and work with developers to implement
· Ensure data and reports are thoroughly tested before release Leadership and Key Stakeholders
· Establish and maintain a strong working relationship in cross-functional reporting and analytics efforts
A bit about you:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, Statistics or related discipline such as SAIT Computer Science or comparable experience
· Business acumen to identify business gaps or opportunities for research
· Experience with data analysis, report and dashboard development-- specifically with Power BI a plus
· Strong business, interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Strong problem-solving, technical aptitude
· Ability to multi-task, work proactively and independently
· Played the role of Product Owner or understand that role for future data solutions
· SaaS knowledge and understanding
· Advanced SQL experience
· Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment
· An interest in re-imagining the healthcare system, and empowering individuals through mobile applications in new ways
This position is not required to reside in Illinois.
This is a full-time position with an excellent comp package including salary, incentives, paid-for benefits, flexibility, and potential for huge growth. We are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time.