At Air Innovations, We
Learning – Our entire technical staff, from engineers
to production employees, has been cross-trained on all our products and follows
lean manufacturing principles that result in reduced production times.
Efficiency – Cross-training combined with the
flexible workstation layout of our 40,000 ft2 facility allow
us to transfer resources from product line to product line quickly and
efficiently as customer purchases or design needs change.
Quality – Air Innovations’ products are
certified to the safety and performance standards of ETL, UL, CSA, CE, CCC,
ANSI, SEMI or MIL-STD.
Collaboration – We strongly believe in developing
alliances with local universities and other organizations to help foster the
development of certain technologies, which we can then incorporate into
solutions for our customers.
Community – Air Innovations believes “community”
means more than learning together– it also means giving back. On September 9th
Air Innovations will proudly host their 9th annual golf charity fundraiser.
provide technical support to our production teams and continuously improve
current production methods. In addition, they assist the Director of Operations
in maintaining a world-class manufacturing operation and facility.
technical support to Wine Guardian (WG) and OEM production lines.
- Correct and update BOMs as necessary.
- Coordinate design-for-manufacturing changes with
- Troubleshoot quality problems with WG and OEM units.
- Root-cause analysis.
- Lead 5S program and do daily audits.
- Continuously improve current production methods.
- Write and maintain VKS work instructions.
- Perform time studies to balance work content between
- Maintain pareto analysis and identify top 3 quality
- Reduce Internal quality defects to meet annual goal.
- Conduct proof of concept studies.
- Assist in warranty cost reduction programs.
- Maintain QC Test Protocols.
- Create and update Test Protocols.
- Validate Test Protocols.
- Migrate existing OEM paper protocols to electronic system.
- Develop in-process QC tests and fixtures.
- Coordinate facility maintenance with outside contractors,
including plumbing, electrical, pest, lighting, heating/AC, snow removal,
lawn/landscaping, roof leak, security system, cleaning service.
- Coordinate Safety Program.
- Coordinate monthly audits and trainings with EHS Risk
- Lead efforts to resolve audit findings.
- Develop and maintain an Assembler Certification Program.
- Define training requirements and schedule.
- Develop VKS trainings and multiple-choice tests.
- Assist in periodic regulatory and ISO audits.
- Maintain gauge calibration program.
- 2-year technical degree in mechanical or industrial
engineering or other related engineering discipline.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in supporting
manufacturing operations in an engineering role.
- High level of self-motivation and integrity.
- Lean/6-Sigma Green Belt certification or higher.
- Proficient with use of computer and software
applications including MS Office and an ERP system.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in
- Ability to read and interpret part drawings and both
mechanical and electrical prints.
- Ability to troubleshoot, collaborate, and brainstorm
with other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or industrial engineering.
- History of process improvements and new process
design based on advancements in technology and changing environment of
Speech and hearing sufficient for constant in-person and
telephone written and verbal communication in English.
Manual dexterity sufficient for to set up, adjust and operate
Full range of motion sufficient for
moving quickly throughout the production area, bending and stretching to view
product at different heights and angles.
to sit and stand for extended periods at assembly stations, move freely
throughout the production and office area, use upper extremities, hands and
fingers to grasp, identify, manipulate, adjust or feel parts and equipment. ,
talk, hear and perform repetitive motions of the hands and/or wrists.
Mental and visual requirements:
Close mental and visual attention
required to perform work dealing primarily with preparing and analyzing
technical data, reading and adjusting production equipment and test gauges,
using a computer terminal, and/or extensive reading.
Work is performed in a manufacturing setting
with exposure to temperature changes, heat, noise, chemical odors, rotating and
stationary equipment environment.
Personal protective must be worn as required for certain operations and
in certain locations.
Air Innovations is an
EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person's
race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military
status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status,
arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other
legally protected class or status.
Air Innovations Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled