FOOD AND BEVERAGE BARTENDER
ALL positions at Strikes Unlimited require team members to offer
nothing but “Best-in-Class” hospitality for our guests by making them feel
welcome, engaging with them and working with fellow team members to exceed the guest’s
expectations. To be part of our team
that provides this excellence in customer service, the following is a summary of
requirements for the position of a Food and Beverage staff member.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
To prepare and serve drinks and/or food quickly
and accurately to both servers and guests directly while demonstrating
outstanding energy, urgency, and attention to detail. Be diligent in adhering to and following all
laws and guidelines for the responsible and legal service of alcohol.
Duties and Responsibilities include the
following, but not limited to the following, and any other duties that may be
needed or assigned.
- Report to work in uniform as scheduled, ready to work.
- Provide friendly, courteous, efficient customer service.
- Greet guests and inform them of services, promotions, prices, and
- Have knowledge of menu to include sides, options, changes in items
or pricing, etc.
- Open and close the bar area, using checklists as directed.
- Change taps on kegs when they run out.
- Pour, serve, and mix cocktails
- Keep bar area and surfaces clean at all time
- Wash dishes/glasses with proper use of dishwasher
- Clear and clean bar tables.
- Record sales at order by using point of sale system.
- Establish tabs for guests and operate cash register and change
using proper cash handling techniques.
- Fill orders from wait staff and directly from guests.
- Direct servers and/or runners to serve in bar when needed. In
return, assist servers and/or snack bar when needed.
- Ask guests for picture I.D. and inspect I.D. to ensure they are of
the legal drinking age.
- Slow down or cut off service to guests to prevent intoxication.
- Restock all bar supplies, including stirrers, straws, napkins,
glasses, liquor, beer, etc.
- Maintain a safe work environment and a safe environment for
- Follow Alcohol Beverage Control regulations.
- Ensure that guests have a positive and memorable experience.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS: “What We're Looking For”
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication, time
management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced
- Ability to work on a team
- A high level of self-awareness,
receptivity to change and integrity
- Ability to work in extreme conditions
for extended periods of time
- Availability to work varied shifts,
including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long
periods of time
- Ability to obtain required licenses
and certifications for your location
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
- Ability to stoop and bend
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior serving experience preferred.
Certificates / Licenses /Registrations
- Current and valid Food Handlers Card and Alcoholic Beverage Control Certification.
- Applicant must possess current, valid identification and a current working home or cell phone
STRIKES UNLIMITED TEAM MEMBER PERKS
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
- Free bowling game play
- Food and beverage discounts
- AND....an opportunity to be part of a culture that provides excellence in customer service while exceeding the expectations of our guests