We are seeking full time or part time candidates for our reservations call center.
- Must be able to work evenings up to 11pm, weekends, and holidays
- Must be prompt and reliable
- Would like someone with sales or customer service experience. If you don't have the experience, we are willing to train the right candidate
The primary role of a reservations sales agent is to take incoming and outgoing calls to contribute to the sales growth and profitability.
The position starts at $10 per hour and after training is complete, there is an added competitive incentive for reservation sales agents that include different performance metrics.
Pay $10.00/hr, After 30 days pay is increased to $10.50/ ph with back pay, We also do a 90 day evaluation with a possible increase based on performance.
Reservations Sales Agent employee Benefits:
- Monetized Incentive Bonuses
- Opportunity for advancement within the company
- Supplemented meals
For Full time employees
- option to add health, vision, dental, Short term, and Life insurance after 90 days
- 5 days paid vacation after a year of employment
- 10 days paid vacation after 2 years of employment