FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health, formerly known as Addiction Campuses, is a leading provider of SUD treatment and recovery services via various effective and innovative addiction treatment programs from industry-leading professionals who help build a comprehensive life in recovery beyond the standard 30-day plan. With four unique residential treatment centers and a virtual care platform serving patients across the country, Vertava Health creates successful programs tailored to an individual’s struggle with substance abuse and mental health.
In order to make this possible, we need an exceptional Groundskeeper who can meet the requirements below. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
As a Groundskeeper you will be under limited supervision, performing work of routine difficulty maintenance; performs installation of plant material on company property related work as assigned.
You will be part of a supportive, team-based approach that models collaborative, solution-based problem solving, and authentic communication.
Priority responsibilities include:
- Performs routine maintenance on building interior and exterior basic electrical and plumbing, carpentry, drywall
- Contacts and schedules vendors and contractors for necessary building repairs and emergencies that are outside the scope of routine maintenance
- Maintains a schedule of when maintenance has been performed and when the next service if due
- Assists with the site setup of plant materials
- Care for established lawns of mulching, weeding, mowing, and trimming
- Proper use of Shovels, rakes, hedgers, brush trimmers, riding and walk behind mowers
- Knowledge of horses- how to feed, groom, and clean stalls
- Ability to drive a tractor and use a brush-hog
- Snow and ice removal if applicable
- Fill in for manager on and as needed basis
- Respond to and close out work orders
- Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment by understanding and complying with the Company’ policies, by demonstrating the Company’s competencies, and being a role model for the Company “HEARTBEAT” values.
Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- HVAC certification preferred
- Additional licenses or certifications preferred
- Flexibility with schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and on call
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use hands and fingers, talk or hear
- Ability to sit, stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine
- Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled