Cloud Security Engineer
E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a highly motivated Cloud Security Engineer to be a Full-time employee in Clarksburg, WV or Washington, DC. Come join a team that collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
The Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for the development of mechanisms to access the security of microservices, and collaboration with developers to build security assessment tools.
- Perform security assessment checks on the cloud protection platform to ensure the security of the infrastructure and platform services.
- Assess service provider security controls and the controls inherited by child entities.
- Research and explore open-source software tools used to build microservices architecture in cloud infrastructure.
- Develop mechanisms to assess the security of microservices.
- Collaborate with developers to build security assessment tools.
- Deliver security assessment tools for assessing security controls implementation.
- Provide security suggestions on the implementation of best security practices in the DevSecOps process.
- 5+ years of Cyber Security Risk Assessment experience within a cloud environment
- 3+ years of experience in working with federal or DoD government implementation of security controls NIST (800-53 r5, 800-36, 800-171, FISMA), RMF for SAA
- 1-3 years’ experience within AWS, AZURE or GKE Cloud environments
- 3+ years’ experience with Linux OS, containerization (Docker, podman, containerd) and orchestration utilizing automated container management for IaC tools such as Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation etc.
- Familiarity using development tools from a CLI.
- 2+ years combined experience in DevSecOps engineering automation, CI/CD, and/or automated testing field utilizing configurations to implement testing execution.
- Tests should include automation of events, including identifying applicable security control config checks.
- Experience in RMF with Cloud computing technologies and developing policies and procedures for handling risk.
- Experience with coding languages (C, Java, C#) and scripting languages (Python, Shell, PowerShell, Go)
- Experience analyzing assessment/Testing procedures or Red and Blue team penetration testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Security+ CE (Required)
- CISSP, CAP or CASP (Preferred)
- Cloud+, CEH (Preferred)
- Must be US Citizen with an Active Top Secret w/SCI Eligibility
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we can provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
E-INFOSOL LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.