Front of House Supervisor - Prince Resort (full-time)
Myrtle Beach Seaside Resorts believes that our employees are the strength, vendors are the standard, homeowners are the prospect, and customers are the focus. We are committed to maintaining a safe and secure, working environment, which promotes communication, participation, and involvement. Empowered and proactive staff create memorable experiences for our guest that exceed expectations.
Job description-The front of house manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of the main restaurant, as well as help with catering operations. The supervisor will oversee the front of house staff and report to the Food and Beverage Manager. The goal of this position is to assist the Food and Beverage Manager in all aspects of the main restaurant
Job responsibilities -
• Communicate with others using clear and professional language.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guest service needs
• Perform any reasonable job duties as requested by Managers and Supervisors.
• Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems/safety hazards.
• Manage a team of front of house staff including scheduling, training, and general supervision
• Oversee that all opening and closing procedures are completed correctly
• Responsible for daily deposits, and the correct operation of the micros POS system/ balance system
• Assist with catering function management
• Work closely with the Back of house manager to provide a seamless experience
• Responsible for quality assurance of products leaving their outlets
• Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some holidays.
• Previous experience in a related field
• Ability to use POS software
• Valid Driver’s License
• ServSafe certification is a plus
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits -
• Medical insurance
• Vision, Dental, Disability, Life, and Accident insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Bereavement leave