Summary: The Leasing Consultant provides vital support to the Assistant and Property Manager. The position has overall responsibility for ensuring the peak performance of the community by maintaining exceptional resident relations and managing the leasing efforts.
- Marketing, handling prospect inquiries, and converting calls to tours and leases.
- Assisting the Property Manager with the leasing, move in and move out processes per company standards.
- Scheduling, monitoring and following up with maintenance service requests.
- Establishing a high level of resident satisfaction by offering professional, proactive service, addressing resident concerns, maintaining good intra-property communication, and hosting regular resident appreciation functions in an effort to maximize potential lease renewals.
- Monitoring the upkeep of the physical building and grounds.
- Recognition and resolution of potential hazards.
- Fostering harmony in the workplace and promoting a positive image of the company.
- Performing any other tasks as directed by the Property Manager or Regional Manager.
Skills and Abilities:
- A proactive approach, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer service skills, and the ability to communicate using clear, professional language.
- Knowledge of effective marketing, sales, and closing techniques.
- Ability to navigate stairs (select communities only), lift up to twenty pounds unassisted, and reach overhead and below.
- Professional-level computer and typing skills, proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Property Management Software.
- One-Site experience is a plus.
- Flexibility to work occasional overtime periods and assist with other communities as needed.
- Availability to work weekends.
- Willingness to perform all duties in a manner that is:
- Professional and ethical. Consistent with company practices, policies, and procedures.
- In compliance with applicable Legal and Fair Housing regulations
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package available
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
High School diploma or equivalent